Mesa Verde Country Guide to Local Sustainable Food & Fiber
The “Mesa Verde Guide” is a listing of producers in our region who are willing to sell directly to consumers or to local food stores, restaurants, and other local institutions. Each producer’s listing gives where and when their products are available, their contact information, and a description of what is unique and sustainable about their products and they way they were produced.
Now on-line, searchable, and with buyers added at: www.mesaverdefood.org
Why This Guide Was Produced
- To bring attention — and increased income — to those local farmers and ranchers who are willing to sell their sustainable products directly to local consumers.
- To help consumers find food and fiber that is both local and of high quality.
- To promote sustainable production methods.
- To encourage more farmers and ranchers — existing and new — to sell locally.
- To increase communication between producers and consumers about sustainable practices and products.
Add Your Listing!
Producers and buyers can now add or edit their listings on-line.